So I drive half an hour to the middle of nowhere to meet up with a kind soul at a bar and she’s running an hour late. If she wasn’t so cute & nice & awesome I’d bail. Here’s to forging new friendships.
I agree actually. They’re more than welcome to stop, any day now. First we lost Joe, now my friend’s older brother. I never met the man but I love his sister and brother. Even if you don’t know someone at all, or not very well, or didn’t really get to see them. The love you have for their loved ones still makes you feel a tiny tiny piece of the loss. If my empathetic tears are any indication, these people were much loved.
themonkeywrench replied to your photo: See all this beauty behind me? These are my roots….
Where is this?
My favorite hotel on my favorite island. They need to sell the locals pool passes.
twinisms replied to your photo: It’s #wine #oclock somewhere. #PutInBay #winery…
I worked a summer at Lonz-this totally brought back North Bass memories.
The winery looks so sad and creepy (but cool) now that it’s closed. Never got a chance to go there when it was open.
Riding home with my mother and she’s making me listen to radical conservative talk radio.
Shit fuck dammit.
1. My electric golf cart was quietly smouldering for two hours before we drunkenly figured out that the damn thing was on fire. Note: Don’t leave it in drive with the gas pedal stuck down when you park it. Oops.
2. I miss my nook eInk sooooooooo bad because I read daily but right now I’m pumped because my city’s public library has a bomb-ass digital collection and I have an app for that. Starting Game of Thrones TODAY!!!!
3. If you break up with your boyfriend who is a thief and want someone to burn his firewood, let me know. I got a couple of guys who will take care of that for you.
4. Never ever ever ever eat garlic bread for breakfast. Especially when hung over.
5. I will soon have Popeye arms because the power steering is out on my car and the repair appointment isn’t until tomorrow. There is a detour on my way to work so I’m extra miserable.
6. Note to self: Buy spinach on the way home from work.
My Grandpa was one of 17 children. I didn’t know him. Out of the 100s of blood relatives I currently have, I know only my immediate family and cousins. They started a facebook group to get us all together. Now there’s drama with the impending family reunion an I don’t even know these people. WTF?
It’s been such a rough couple of months. Awful timing paired with a coincidental influx of multiple debts and obligations crashing up on each other mixed with a crippling inability to satisfy at least one.
LIke Old People Festi camping. All the amenities and wisdom that years have brought us. We pack light and efficient, only bringing what we need, everything is always useful and fun. We’re gonna have a great time.
If you’re scouring the net a mere days before going to ILLINOIS to camp in a tent where you’ve been evacuated from tornados before and are watching F4 footage and seeing destruction videos…
- Client: Attached a copy of your check along with waiver for your March payment for the ------- project. Please sign, notarize and either fax or email the waiver to my attention in order for us to release payment.
- Me: Thank you for the photocopies. However, I would be perjuring myself if I signed a sworn document stating that P----- Co. as well as my subcontractors, namely C----- Concrete have been paid, which we have not. If you are withholding payment on the receipt of this sworn document, then I would be lying. I cannot attest that C----- Concrete has been paid either because you are holding their check upon the receipt of this document. I have completed for previous [Shady Client] projects a total of 18 pay applications, affidavits and waiver of liens and have never been asked to have a notary witness a false statement of events. According to this lien waiver, it would be illegal for me to sign if I have not received payment. Please advise.
I’m out of the drama loop around here. Or, if I’m in it I’m unaware. So please don’t any of you stop posting because I still want something to look at. And posts of yours still left to either like or absorb appreciatively without doing anything. Seriously, I’m a sponge for this stuff and there’s never enough.
First pins, then sponsored posts. Now Tumblr doesn’t like how fat I am? Neither do I buddy. Neither do I.
I agree, and thanks for the heads up on Disney World. Yet another reason to avoid the place.
My name is Carrie and my sister’s name is Terrie. We rhyme but it doesn’t really bother me anymore.
I used to work in a junkyard and it was a really fun job. Better than cubicle life any day.
I quit smoking weed on purpose because I didn’t like it any more and I’m proud that I could actually quit something. I do however support the legalization of the substance because hey, tax that shit and stuff.
I played the Bassoon for eight years and was a total band geek in high school.
As a rule, I don’t date musicians.
This time I awoke writhing in pain. I was a new student at a new school. As a punishment for acting out in class I had to stand with my face against the chalk board while a teacher shoved a pen into the base of my spine. I then proceeded to kick the teacher’s ass. What the fuck? Can I please stop experiencing actual physical pain from dreaming?
Can we like snuggle and stuff then get food and sleep and go see a concert?
My friends who are currently on vacation had a crappy hotel room.
Then I saw Neil Degrasse Tyson (cool) but I broke my leg and could feel the bones moving and no one would give me a splint.
After that I was driving around an entire city full of Christianity Only hotels. (Scary in itself). But the most fucked up part was that my parents sent me down to pick up my spring breaker brother who was in some kind of trouble. The front desk said there had been some noise complaints but he hadn’t been arrested yet. I found him in the lobby crying and when he confessed his crime to me it was that he had strangled his girlfriend and beat the ever loving shit out of her. She wasn’t dead and he told her he was sorry but he was trying to hide her condition.
If I’m his rock then who is mine?
Feel like such a wussie. Almost anyone I can think of has got it worse off than me so I feel like all this self-pity needs to be bitch-slapped outta me. Unfortunately, that’d just make me feel worse.
Anyone wanna buy a broken truck?
Just figured out why no one can find me on FB. I’m /crrieanns Did that so long ago I forgot. Sorry guys!